- 8 large lemons
- 4 droppers CBD oil
- 2 cups sugar , (or 1 1/4 cup honey)
- 8 cups water
- 1-2 lemons, , sliced for garnish (optional)
- Wash lemons thoroughly. Roll lemons firmly on a hard surface until they become soft (helps them release their juice).
- Slice lemons. Mash the lemon slices and the sugar in a large bowl, until the sugar is dissolved. If you have time you can chill the mashed lemons and sugar mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes (helps the sugar and the lemon juices to combine for better flavor).
- Strain the sugar-lemon mixture into a glass measuring cup, and measure 2 cups. If you have less than 2 cups, juice some more lemon juice.
- Add the 2 cups lemon-sugar mixture to a pitcher and add 8 cups water. Stir the lemonade, taste it to make sure it’s not too sweet for you. Add more water or sugar, if necessary.
- Add 4 droppers of CBD oil Maintenance Dose
- Pour in the lemonade in glasses! Garnish each glass with sliced lemons.
- Store lemonade in the refrigerator.